FIRST POST !!!

yeah so like ANY ANY ANNYY other blogger would think that this would be the time of his life when he is like......" I could do this, I will be more famous than bill gates." and when the time for the first post comes he's like "I have diarrhea I cant make my blog cuz I am shy". but why am I even talking about this? if you are probably wondering why I am talking like this weird way then uh its cuz I have a youtube channel and have experience being seen or read in this case by many people and people like people who are cool and silly. BTW the name of my youtube channel is " MUSBCAULTOR". subscribe!


I think I should be explaining what my blog is gonna be about. its gonna be of like EVERYTHING from scary stories to pranks or internet trends/ challenges or help in some stuff because you could expect everything from this blog so yeah tell about this blog and my youtube channel to your family, grandmothers, grandfathers, sisters, brothers, neighbors, dentists, coworkers, friends, dogs, cats, pets, doctors and plants

have a NICE DAY!




Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Future blog post ideas would also be greatly appreciated! Zoinks!

Popular posts from this blog

MYTHBUSTING SLENDERMAN | PROOF THAT SLENDERMAN IS FAKE

WHAT MOVIES SHOULD YOU WATCH

WHAT IS THE CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE !